Hunnybuns 1 month photo! I'm kinda super excited to repeat these photos each month!
Wow. How is it possible that just over a month ago ago, I was in my hospital bed cuddling this little lady in my arms. Those first few days after her birth will forever hold a few of the most tender moments of my life. Time goes by so slowly when you're expecting, but once they're here it doesn't slow down!
- We have officially moved into size 1 diapers. I've been subconsciously avoiding this step despite amc's persistence. Yes... she may or may not have had a few diaper blow-outs to validate ditching the cute newborns' size.
- I L.O.V.E. going shopping and running errands with my little woman. Now, why is that? My Moby wrap! Amc tagged along with us on our last shopping trip and he insisted it would be much easier to leave her in the car seat. I told him that he should have stayed home. But, I reluctantly agreed. I totally pouted all throughout the store. Not in the obnoxious way... but by way of letting him know that clearly I was missing out on a bonding moment with my daughter. Bless his heart, he took her out of the car seat and placed her into my awesome 5 yards of stretching goodness! He loves me.
- Speaking of that man of mine. You know what melts my heart? Catching this man singing sweet lullabies to his baby girl. The other love his life. And he never lets her forget it.
- Our favorite things about her little body? Delicious cheeks. Chunky double chin. Awesome 2'' long, dark hair. She gets it all from her mama. Chunk and all. yum!
- I'm her bodily functions' biggest cheerleader! Passing gas and the most awesome burps definitely extracts high pitch squeals and loads of 'good job Hunnybuns!!'
Playtime with her cousins Parker and Grant. No really, she's having so much fun.
On our way to church. She was a total champ.
Ohmygoodness. I just want to pinch her cheeks off!
Yours truly, Me