Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

I realize this holiday post is well overdue. We had a relaxing Thanksgiving with the Crossley clan. I made a White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake with a Pecan-Gingersnap crust. It was heavenly. The thought makes my mouth water. This was my third year to make it and I have no doubt the tradition will continue. I admit, this afterthought photo isn't the prettiest. But it's darn good!
We played plenty of games including a new favorite, Dominoes, and sat around the TV to enjoy some football team play a wild game.
Feeding the most sweetest baby girl while managing to hold off Grammy and other Aunt's and Uncle's. 
A sudden storm drowned the boys who tried to save Nannie's porch chairs from being blown into the lake.
The poor guys were unsuccessful :(
Happy Holidays!!
Yours truly, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment